Baker County Ocean Cargo
- Enterprise East is within 30 miles of regional deep water port facilities.
- 25 steamship lines serve markets worldwide, including expanding markets of the European Economic Community and South America.
- Blount Island Terminal has 7,000 linear feet of berthing space with a 38-foot deep water main channel, nine cranes, and on-dock rail service for efficient movement of cargo.
- Talleyrand Terminal has 4,800 feet of berthing space with a 38-foot deep channel, six cranes, and on-dock rail service to CSX Transportation.
- Ed Austin Terminal has 1,200 linear feet berthing space with a 38-foot deep channel. It is used primarily for bulk cargoes.